Easy for making, keto fluffy cookies are perfect for our kids. They are made with 3 ingredients. And that is the base. You can add in it whatever you want. My favorite additions are chocolate of course and almonds. They are perfect for people which suffer from diabetes or have a problem with cholesterol. The recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, sugar-free, low-calories, and of course low-carb.
Keto Fluffy Cookies – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5-10 minutes
- Cooking time – 1 hours
Yields – 30 cookies
- 3 egg whites
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Stevia
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chipsor no-sugar dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Instructions how to make Keto Fluffy Cookies
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F
- Beat egg whites, to which salt has been added, until stiff.
- Fold in stevia and vanilla.
- Next, lightly fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto aluminum foil covered cookie sheets.
- Place in the well-heated oven.
- Turn off heat at once and leave for 1 hour.
- They need a hot air for baking.
- Serve and enjoy
5 cookies = 1 serving
- Only 1g net carbs for every 5 cookies you eat (without additions)