This Low-Carb Chocolate Latte Dream Cake boasts rich almond flour chocolate cake, a creamy latte filling. Even though it tastes amazing, it can be part of a low-carb,keto, diabetic, gluten-free, grain-free, or Banting diet.
One more recipe Real Coconut Chocolate Cake ( Nuts-Free Recipe)
Low-Carb Chocolate Latte Dream Cake – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 3 hours 40 minutes
Yields – 16 Servings
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/8 cup butter melted
- 1 large whole egg + 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened original almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated Stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon granulated stevia/erythritol blend
Instructions on how to make Low-Carb Chocolate Latte Dream Cake
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Line an 9 inch springform pans with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and sweetener.
- Whisk these ingredients together until well combined and free of lumps.
- Whisk in butter.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, egg whites, vanilla extract, and almond milk.
- Stir the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 16-19 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched, or when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for an hour or two before continuing to the next step.
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend the cream cheese, two tablespoons of the sweetener, vanilla extract, and the coffee granules using a hand mixer until fluffy.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream and the remaining 1 teaspoon of sweetener until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/3rd of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture to lighten it.
- Fold in the remaining 2/3rds of the whipped cream.
- Spread the filling on top of one of the chocolate cakes.
- Refrigerate, covered, 3 hours to overnight.
- Cut, serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
Serving size: 1/16th of the cake
- Calories – 10 8
- Total Fat – 10 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g (Fiber 1 g )
- Net Carbs – 2 g
- Protein – 2 g