Check this delicious super crispy healthy keto seeds crackers with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, and flaxseed. These amazing, and so easy healthy Low-carb keto crackers are great for snacking and platters.
Healthy Keto Seeds Crackers Recipe
The way od preparations – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cook time – 1 hour
Yields – 24 servings
Calories – 108 kcal
- 2 cups water
- 1.5 cups sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- salt to taste
- 1/3 cup flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon of your favourite herb
- 2 tablespoon psyllium husk flakes
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
Instructions on how to make Healthy Keto Seeds Crackers
- Put all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir them all.
- Then add water and coconut cream and stir well.
Set aside and allow to thicken for about 20 minutes.
- The mixture will thicken and become gooey/gel-like in consistency. This is your cracker ‘dough.’
- Transfer the mixture over to a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Spread into a thin layer.
Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 150ºC/300ºF. You can adjust the baking time (+/- 10 minutes) depending on how browned/golden and crispy you prefer your seeds to be. Keep an eye, though – because of how thin the crackers are, they can burn quickly.
- To get evenly cut flax seed crackers, you can cut them halfway through baking. You can use a pizza cutter to do this really quickly, or a knife.
(After baking you can also just break them apart after baking, into ‘uneven’ pieces, for a rustic look.)
- Remove them from the oven and leave to cool completely before transferring to a container/ eating
Check one more vegan corn snack recipe. This is an interesting and popular fried snack recipe made with corn kernels. You can serve it as a snack or a starter. This Crispy corn is kids friendly snack too.