These easy mini sandwich Christmas cookies are sure to be a crowd pleaser at tea parties.
The way od preparation – easy
- Prep time – 30 minutes,
- cook time – 8 minutes,
- rest time – 20 minutes
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- јаm оf choice
Instructionson How To make Christmas Cookies
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough.
- Stir or knead in flour and almond extract until well blended. (
- Than shape dough into 180 (1/2-inch) balls.
Place balls 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Press bottom of glass dipped into granulated sugar on each ball until 1/4 inch thick; prick top of each with a fork.
- Bake in well-heated oven for 6 to 8 minutes until set but not brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.
Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Then spread about 1 teaspoon filling (jam) on bottoms of half of the cookies.
- Top each cookies with another cookie, bottom side down
- press gently
- Serve and enjoy
One more easy cookies recipe