Gluten-Free Almond Cookies
This is one of the easiest recipes. The almond cookies are very simple to make. These 5 ingredient cookies will become your new favorite sweet treat!
The perfect crunchy exterior of these biscuits will discover a rich, chewy interior. The dense texture that the almond meal provides is deeply satisfying.
Gluten-Free Almond Cookies – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 mutes
- Cook time – 15 minutes
- 3 cups almond meal
- 1 cup caster/superfine sugar or Swerve (for keto option)
- 1/8 tsp almond essence or to taste
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- icing sugar to dust optional
Instruction on how to make Gluten-Free Almond Cookies
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees C (360 F).
- Place non-stick baking paper onto oven trays.
- Put almond flakes into a flat bowl or onto a plate
- Combine almond meal, sugar, cocoa, and almond essence in a large bowl.
- Add the lightly beaten egg whites and stir until the mixture forms a firm paste.
- Roll small balls of the mixture, about 3 cm (or 1 1/4 inch) in diameter in the flaked almonds.
- Place the balls onto baking paper-lined oven trays and gently flatten them a little.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes
- Cool on racks.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week
- Calories – 139kcal
- Total Carbs – 12g ( Fiber – 2g, Sugar – 9g )
- Total Fat – 9 g
- Protein – 4g