This microwave vegan mug cake is exactly what you need when you don’t want to pull out all of your baking equipment. Dairy-free, egg-free and uses basic pantry ingredients. Baked in the microwave in just 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Microwave Vegan Mug Cake – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 3 minutes
- Cook time – 2 minutes
Yield – 1 serving
- 4 tablespoons Spelt flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk OR water
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
Instructions on how to make Chocolate Vegan Mug Cake
- Add all dry ingredients to a mug, and stir with a fork.
- Make sure to use a big enough mug to allow the cake to rise safely.
- Add in peanut butter and almond milk then carefully stir with a fork to create a wet batter.
- Carefully fold in chocolate chips.
- Top with extra chocolate chips on top to give more of that cookie feel.
- Place mug in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Make allergy free by choosing gluten-free flours, seed butter, and dairy-free chocolate chips.
One more Mug Cake – free recipe
This keto cocoa mug cake is like a massive chocolate cup just waiting for you to take a bite. Rich keto, gluten-free, and dairy-free chocolate mug cake will be sure to become a staple in your home.
6 Gluten-Free Alternatives to Spelt Flour
If you need to avoid gluten due to an intolerance, you may have run across Spelt flour while looking into wheat alternatives. Unfortunately, Spelt flour does contain gluten and is unsafe for anyone with Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity to eat.