Amazing recipe for keto chocolate caramel cookies. You won’t be able to stop eating.Simple, quick, and delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe. Chocolate mixed with caramel and pecans.
This is such an easy keto cookie recipe to mix up.
With a few ketogenic diet-friendly ingredients you can bake up tasty and delicious cookies.
Keto Chocolate Caramel Cookies – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cook time – 10 minutes
Yield – 8 servings
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Butter softened
- ¼ cup Brown Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp Caramel Extract
- 2 tbsp Chopped Pecans
- 2 tbsp Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
Instruction on how to make these Christmas Keto Chocolate Caramel Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In one mixing bowl, mix together Cream butter, Brown Swerve Sweetener, and Caramel Extract
- Stir in almond flour and baking powder.
- Fold in the pecans and chocolate chips.
- Press equal portions of the dough into a cookie cutter and set on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake in a well-heated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and leave to cool completely.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 120
- Total Fat – 11 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g
- Net Carbs 1,2 g
- Protein – 3 g
One more recipe
These 3 Ingredients Almond Butter Cookies are Keto, Low-carb, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-free, Grain-Free, and Dairy-free. With just 3 simple ingredients, these cookies couldn’t get any easier.