Snickers are probably a favorite candy bar for most kids. You can try a sugar free keto Snickers bar recipe. It makes delicious low carb candy that can be enjoyed without guilt.
Keto Snickers Bars recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cook time – 15 minutes
Yield- 8 large bars
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar free syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve Erythritol
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 oz. sugar free chocolate
- 3/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
Instructions on how to make Keto Snickers Bars
- In one bowl, mix together all ingredients for the dough layer.
- Chop the chocolate pieces and blend in.
- Line a bread pan with baking paper and spread the dough evenly in the bottom and put in the freezer.
- Meanwhile, prepare the chocolate icing layer.
- Melt together chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over peanut butter caramel mixture and spread evenly to cover top.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting into squares.
- Keep in the refrigerator for snacking.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per bar)
- Calories – 249
- Total Fat – 33 g
- Protein – 10 g
- Net Carbs – 3 g
One more recipe