These healthier chocolate chip keto cookies are grain-free, sugar-free, and low-carb. They are the perfect way to satisfy your mad chocolate cravings when you are supposed to be losing pounds.
Low-Carb Chocolate Chips Keto Cookies – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cook time – 20 minutes
Servings – 24 cookies
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 5 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, sugar-free
Instructions on how to make Low-Carb Chocolate Chips Keto Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flaked coconut and sliced almonds.
- Process until mixture resembles oatmeal.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt and pulse a few times to combine.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter and sweetener until creamy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract and then beat in coconut/almond mixture until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Form into balls a little over 1 inch in diameter and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- With the heel of your hand, press cookies down to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown around the edges and just barely firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on pan.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
Serving size – 1 cookies
- Calories – 116
- Total Fat – 10 g
- Total Carbs – 4 g (Fiber 2 g )
- Protein – 2 g
One more cookies recipe
These 3 Ingredients Almond Butter Cookies are Keto, Low-carb, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-free, Grain-Free and Dairy-free. With just 3 simple Ingredients, these Cookies couldn’t get any easier.