You can have a tasty layered low-carb chocolate cake. This amazing layered keto cake has a creamy filling and a sugar-free glaze of your choice.
Layered Keto Cake – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Cook time – 40 minutes
- Passive time – 1 hour 30 minutes
Yields – 16 servings
- 1 package Swerve Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons grass fed gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Swerve, Confectioners
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup Swerve
- 3 oz unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions on how to make Layered Keto Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Prepare 2 8-inch baking pans.
- Line the bottom of the pans with parchment paper and grease the parchment.
- Prepare the cake batter according to the directions. Divide evenly among the two pans and spread to the edges.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until firm to the touch. Remove and let cool completely, then flip out onto a wire rack.
- Cut on half ( from 1 crust you’ll get 2)
- Place the water in a small bowl and sprinkle with the gelatin.
- Whisk to combine.
- Heat for about 30 seconds in the microwave and whisk until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, Swerve, and vanilla extract.
- Begin to beat at high speed and slowly pour in the water/gelatin mixture.
- Beat until the cream holds stiff peaks.
- Place one layer of cake on a serving platter and spread with the cream filling.
- You’ll need to do 4 times
- Transfer the cake to the freezer for
- 1 hours to firm up.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream and sweetener.
- Bring to just a simmer, add cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Stir well, then remove from heat.
- Let cool another 5 to 10 minutes to thicken, then slowly pour of the cake.
- Let set 30 minutes before serving.
If you’re a chocolate lover, this decadent Keto, Nut Free, Low Carb Chocolate Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing will be your most favorite dessert ever!
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 310
- Total Fat – 30 g
- Net Carbs – 5 g
- Protein – 7 g
- Cholesterol 95 mg