If you’re a chocolate lover, this decadent Keto, Nut Free, Low Carb Chocolate Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing will be your most favorite dessert ever! Perfect for Mother’s Day or any special occasion!
Chocolate Bundt Cake – Keto Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cook time – 40 minutes
Yields – 8 slices
- 4 eggs
- 5 ounces butter
- 8 ounces coconut milk
- 4 ounces Lily’s Sweets Sugar Free chocolate or 85% dark chocolate
- 8 ounces Swerve
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Swerve granulated
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind and juice from 1 lemon
Instructions on how to make Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Preheat the oven to 300° F.
- Grease and line a standard bundt cake tin
- Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces
- Place it in a heatproof bowl, along with the butter and the milk.
- Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water, and let it warm through, stirring until the butter and chocolate are both melted, and all ingredients are combined.
- Add the Swerve and the vanilla extract and stir until dissolved.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Sift the coconut flour, cocoa and baking powder together into a small bowl and then add to the chocolate mixture.
- Stir briskly until combined.
- The mixture will look quite runny, but don’t panic.
- Leave to sit in the bowl for 15 minutes.
- Pour the batter into bundt pan
- Bake for 60 minutes until just set in the center.
- Remove and allow to cool in the pan before turning out onto a cake rack.
- Meanwhile, stir together 2 tablespoons Swerve and lemon juice
- Pour lemon mixture over the cake
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 282
- Total Fat – 24 g
- Total Carbs – 7 g
- Net Carbs – 4 g
- Protein – 6 g
- Cholesterol 131 mg
One more recipe Gooey Keto Chocolate Cake with Cocoa Powder – Recipe