Keto pasta with poppy seed, has, and always will be the easiest comfort dessert. You can eat it EVEN when you’re keto or low carb!! You can use an Low Carb Pasta, or to make one.
This dish is really quite simple to make, just boil some good pasta (tagliatelle, macaroni, or wide strip pasta), toss with a decent bit of melted butter, powdered sweetener and lots of ground poppy seeds. A coffee grinder or seed grinder is a necessary equipment to grind up the poppy seeds. Grind the poppy-seeds always together with some granulated sweetener. Poppy seeds are very high in oil, without sweetener the oily poppy-seed paste would just stick.
Keto Pasta with Poppy Seed – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cook time – 8 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
- 500 grams (17.6 ounces) dried wide stripe, macaroni or tagliatelle pasta
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) of butter
- 3.6 ounces of poppy seeds (ground)
- 1.8 ounces of sweetener (powdered)
- pinch of salt
Instructions on how to make Keto Pasta with Poppy Seeds
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to package instructions
- Rinse under cold running water, and drain.
- Mix the ground poppy seeds with the powdered sweetener.
- In a pot, on medium high, melt the butter.
- Pour the pasta over the melted butter and mix it all together.
- Sprinkle on the sweet poppy seeds, and stir
- Serve and Enjoy!
One more low-carb poppy seeds recipe Lemon and Poppy seeds Muffins for Perfect, Low Carb Breakfast