The coronavirus definitely has us feeling a little helpless. It is safe to assume that the best thing you can do to do prevent infection and mitigate symptoms is to simply be as healthy as possible, and wash your hands.
According to public health bodies, the main mild symptoms to watch out for are:
- A high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- A new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
CORONAVIRUS world response measures have become more stringent over the last 24 hours as the death toll continues to climb. With everybody on high-alert, spotting the mild symptoms has become more imperative than ever, and one lesser-known sign can be seen when you go to the toilet.
The key message is that the general public should avoid “non-essential” travel, an approach that will have large-scale implications across the country.
In most countries affected, most of us may need to stay at home if possible, at least for the next few weeks.
Coronavirus can be stopped
Work remotely if you can. Cancel all meetings. Cancel everything that is not necessary. And start today. Every day we wait could worsen the epidemic by 40%.
While young and healthy people are likely to be OK even if they get the virus, for older people and people with pre-existing conditions it can be deadly. Several percent of people over 60 who need medical attention could die. For people over 80 years of age the death rate might be as high as 15%.
Those most at-risk on coronavirus are:
- Aged 70 or older (regardless of medical conditions)
- Under 70 with an underlying health condition listed below
- Chronic (long-term) respiratory diseases, and heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease, and liver disease, such as hepatitis
- Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis (MS), a learning disability or cerebral palsy
- Problems with your spleen
- A weakened immune system as the result of conditions such as HIV and AIDS, or medicines such as steroid tablets or chemotherapy
- Being seriously overweight
- Those who are pregnant
Read more at www.express.co.uk
Hair Loss!? Homemade Treatment With 3 Home Remedies