3 Ingredients Butter Cookies
These 3 Ingredients Almond Butter Cookies are Keto, Low-carb, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-free, Grain-Free and Dairy-free. With just 3 simple Ingredients, these Cookies couldn’t get any easier.
3 Ingredients Almond Butter Cookies – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cook time – 10 minutes
Yields – 12 servings
- 1 cup almond butter (room temp)
- 1/2 cup natural sweetener (granulated)
- 1 egg
Instructions on how to make 3 Ingredients almond butter cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, put all ingredients
- Mix until well combined
- Using a cookie scoop, form small bolls.
- Spread them on the baking tray, 3-4 inches apart.
- Press each boll with your hand, and press with a fork.
- Bake in well-heated oven 8-10 minutes. Cookies should become golden brown but still soft.
- Remove baking tray from the oven.
- Set aside to cool, to become firme and chewy.
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
Serving size – 1 cookie
- Calories – 101
- Total Fat – 9 g
- Carbs – 3 g
- Protein – 5 g
One more healthy recipe for Keto almond flour brownies.
Sweet, decadent and ultra-fudgy, these almond flour keto brownies are sinfully delicious. Made with only a few simple ingredients, you’ll never believe these brownies are low-carb, and free of both gluten and grain.