Sweet, decadent and ultra-fudgy, these almond flour keto brownies are sinfully delicious. Made with only a few simple ingredients, you’ll never believe these brownies are low-carb, and free of both gluten and grains!
Keto Brownies Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Yields – 16 servings
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (room temp)
- 2/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp grassfed gelatin
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips optional
- sugar-free chocolate, melted (optional)
Instructions on how to make Keto Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease an 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour flour, cocoa powder, gelatin, baking powder, and salt and whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the water to thin the batter. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan. Bake in well-heated oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until the edges are set but the center still seems a tiny bit wet.
- Remove and let cool completely in the pan.
- Cover with melted chocolate, if you using.
- Cut, serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 110
- Total Fat – 9 g
- Total Carbs – 3.6 g (Fiber 2.4 g )
- Protein – 3 g
Read more Easy Keto Almond Flour Crackers