The ideal combination roast beef with grilled vegetables. Great taste, easy to prepare and low in fat. Suitable for people on Keto, Paleo, Low-Calorie, and Chrono Nutrition.
Roast beef with Grilled Vegetables – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
Yields – 2 servings
- 2 quality steaks, sirloin, striploin or fillet (must be well aged to ensure tenderness)
- 75-100 g vegetables e.g. eggplant, zucchini
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- Mushrooms to taste
- Salt and lots of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic or wine vinegar
Instructions on how to make roast beef with grilled vegetables
- Heat the grill/pan to maximum, a cast iron ridged pan gives excellent results.
- Place the steaks in a shallow dish. Place the prepared vegetables in a bowl.
- Mix together the oil, salt, black pepper and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour half the mixture over the steaks and the remainder over the vegetables, mix well.
- Place the steaks on the grill pan and cook for 2 minutes, then turn to sear the other side.
- Leave to cook for two minutes before turning again.
- Continue to cook, allowing a total of 3-6 minutes on each side, depending on how thick the steak is and how you like it cooked.
- Remove to a plate and keep warm while you cook the vegetables.
- Place the vegetables on the hot pan and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 203
- Total Fat – 4 g
- Total Carbs – 13 g (Fiber 4 g )
- Protein – 34 g
- Cholesterol 90 mg