You probably know that Green tea is one of the best natural antioxidants. It has a high flavonoid content, which makes it an excellent drink to fight diseases, premature aging, free radicals and to lose weight. There are many ways to take green tea to burn fat and lose weight. Below, you will read about the most popular way. You will read how to make energy & weight loss drink with green tea and chia seeds.
Energy and Weight Loss Drink with Green Tea and Chia Seeds – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Passive time – 30 minutes – 1 hour
Yields – 1 serving
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 1 bag green tea
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
Instructions on how to make weight loss drink
- Bring water to a boil.
- Let tea steep 3 – 5 minutes, then remove tea bag.
- Add chia seeds and mix thoroughly.
- Leave tea/chia seed mixture in the fridge for about an hour to cool
- Shake and drink
The effectiveness of this weight loss drink is based on 4 key factors. And that key factors are:
- It stimulates caloric expenditure, which directly influences body weight.
- It accelerates metabolism and increases the activity of digestive enzymes.
- This weight loss drink acts as a potent diuretic that prevents fluid retention and promotes the elimination of toxins.
- It reduces accumulated fat.
- If you need more energy – you should drink it in the morning
- If you have a problem with constipation, the best time to drink it is before sleeping. In the morning you will clean everything accumulated in your colon.
Read here how to make Sassy water