This is the easiest low-carb Tiramisu Mousse recipe. Very fast, and delicious.
Low-Carb Tiramisu Mousse – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
Prep time – 20 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream — cold
- 1 1/2 cups powdered Swerve – Erythritol Sweetener
- 8 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Semi-sweet chocolate chunks – optional OR about 1 oz
Instructions on how to make Low-Carb Tiramisu Mousse
- Mix together instant coffee and hot water. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Chill until ready to use.
- Mix powdered sweetener and Mascarpone cheese with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon of the coffee.
- Add up to the entire amount of coffee, depending on how strong you want your tiramisu.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Fold whipped cream into coffee mixture gently.
- Place the tiramisu in a gallon size ziploc bag that is fitted with a large round or 1M tip.
- Pipe a small amount the bottom of each of 4 serving glasses.
- Top the layer with a dusting of cocoa powder. Continue layering the tiramisu and cocoa powder.
- Once you get to the top layer, sprinkle semi-sweet chocolate and cocoa powder over the tops of the serving dishes.
- Chill, covered, in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
Serving size – 6 ounces
- Calories – 501
- Total Fat – 49 g
- Total Carbs – 7 g
- Protein – 1 g
- Cholesterol 180 mg