Amazing low-carb, ginger and cinnamon spiced coffee recipe is a perfect beverage to enjoy during the weekend. Ginger adds a nice touch of spice to coffee. Cinnamon adds a gentle flavor. When you try this spiced low carb coffee You will be able to return in the childhood.
Spiced Low Carb Coffee – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 1 minute
- Total time – 5 minutes
- 2 packet of Stevia sweetener
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 0.5 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cup hot brewed coffee
- Whipped cream
Instructions how to make spiced low carb coffee
- Mix together sweeteners, heavy cream, ginger, and cinnamon in a large mug.
- Add 2 cups brewed coffee.
- Stir until spices have been blended into coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and then sprinkle cinnamon on top
Nutritional Information ( amount per serving)
- Calories – 70
- Protein – 1 g
- Carbs – 5 g ( Fiber 2g, Sugar 2g)
- Fat – 5 g
Ginger is a mighty spice. It helps regulate cholesterol, immune boosting action, gastrointestinal relief etc.
In addition to increasing fat loss, ginger may also help a person to feel satiated, which in turn reduces food consumption. Also, it’s been proved that ginger works as a natural appetite suppressant which is the best way to lose weight.