Weight Loss includes not only just and reasonable exercise, but also a quality diet plan. Therefore,this is a diet plan that will help you quickly lose weight and feel great. Therefore, it comprises of the diverse seven-day menu that requires eating 1,200 calories a day. With it you can drink beverages without the calories of your choice, taking multivitamin supplements.
1,200 Calories Per Day & The Seven-Day Eating Plan
Day 1 with
- ¾ cup oatmeal, 1 banana and 1 cup low-fat milk
- Sandwich made from whole grain bread, with 85 grams of turkey breast, ½ roasted red pepper. Topped with 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise, mustard and lettuce.
- 1 stick low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 110 grams of grilled fish
- 2 chopped plum tomatoes sprinkled with 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese. Therefore, everything is cooked until becomes golden color
- 1 cup cooked couscous
- steamed broccoli – 1 cup
- 1 cup low-fat pudding
Day 2 – 1,200 calories
- Smoothie ( 1 cup of frozen berries, half a banana and 230 ml low-fat milk)
- ½ English cakes coated with 1 tablespoon low-fat margarine
- 1 cup vegetarian vegetable soups
- 1 vegetable burger on whole wheat with lettuce and salsa sauce
- 200 ml low-fat yogurt
- 15 grapes
- Chicken barbecue: brush 110 grams of chicken breast boneless barbecue sauce and bake chicken
- ½ cup cooked beans vegetarian
- 3 small red potatoes topped with 1 tablespoon of butter and a little celery
Day 3 1200 calories per day
- Oatmeal – In the microwave, cook ½ cup quick-cooking or instant oatmeal with low-fat milk, ½-cut apples, 1 tablespoon of honey and cinnamon
- Chicken salad: Mix 110 grams of chopped, peeled and roasted chicken breast with ¼ cup sliced red grapes, 1 tablespoon almonds, 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of low-fat cream. Serve over lettuce.
- 1 banana
- 110 grams of peeled shrimp steamed
- 1 baked potato topped with 3 tablespoons salsa sauce and 1 tablespoon of low-fat sour cream
- 3 cups spinach (steamed)
- 1 low-fat chocolate bars
- ½ roasted English cakes dressed with ½ small chopped apples and 30 ml grated low-fat cheese of any kind. All this is put in a microwave oven for 30 seconds.
- 200 ml low-fat yogurt sprinkled 1 tablespoon almonds
- 1 cup of tomato soup
- Sandwich: 1 whole grain bread, 85 grams of thinly chopped roast beef, 1 tablespoon horseradish, mustard, tomato leaves, lettuce
- 1 cup of fresh vegetables
- 1 pear
- 85 grams poached salmon
- Cabbage salad: Mix 1 ¼ cup shredded cabbage and 2 chopped spring onions with 2 tablespoons low-fat toppings (no more than 30 calories per tablespoon)
- ¾ cup cooked brown rice
- ½ pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 cup cereal, ½ cup berries, 1 tablespoon almond wrought, 220 ml low-fat milk
- Apply ¼ cup low-fat toasted beans over 1 small tortillas. Sprinkle with 30 grams of grated low-fat cheese. Pour salsa sauce and top put another tortilla. Therefore, put in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- ½ cup low-fat cheese dressed with ½ cup pieces of mandarin
- fresh cucumber
- 85 grams of roasted pork fillets
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin mixed with cinnamon
- 2/3 cup green salad with 2 tablespoons low-fat toppings
- ½ cup low-fat frozen vanilla yogurt with 1 cup berries
Day 6 – 1,200 calories
- 1 toasted waffle, coated with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and topped with ½ chopped bananas
- 220 ml low-fat milk
- Tuna sandwich: 1 whole grain bread, 60 ml tuna soaked with water, 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise, mustard, onion and cucumber slices
- 10 small carrots
- 200 ml low-fat yogurt mixed with ½ banana
- Mix ¾ cup cooked brown rice, ½ cup corn, 60 grams of cooked and chopped cooked ham, ¼ cup of beans out of a can. Heat it.
- 3 cups spinach steamed
- 1 medium-sized apple
- ½ baked English cakes coated with 30 grams of shredded low-fat cheese, 1 tomato, ½ cup of steamed spinach and squeezed and 1 boiled egg
- 1 grapefruit
- Black bean salad: Mix ½ cup black beans canned ½ cup mandarin slices and chopped red peppers, onions and green onions with 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Serve over lettuce.
- 1 whole grain bread
- 1 pear
- 80 grams of cooked or roasted beef steak
- 1 baked sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup zucchini steamed
- ½ cup pineapple chunks in juice.
Healthy eating is one of the best things you can do to prevent and control health problems. Therefore, you can prevent heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, and some types of cancer.