This is amazing Paleo, Low-Calorie, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free, and Sugar-Free Coconut Custard Pie Recipe. So, as you see, this pie is suitable for any kind of nutrition. The smell of coconut gives her a smell of summer, sunny days…. You will enjoy in this pie, believe me.
The Old Fashioned Coconut Custard Pie – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 Mins
- Cook time – 60 Mins
- Total time – 1 Hr 5 Mins
Yields – 8 servings
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk, canned
- ¾ cup xylitol or 3 teaspoons stevia powder extract (your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut or coconut flakes
Instructions how to make coconut custard pie
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix all the ingredients except shredded coconut in the blender.
- Add the coconut shreds and pulse a few more times.
- Pour into a pie plate
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- You can sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon or with heavy cream
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories: 72.5 kcal
- Fat – 5 g
- Carbs – 3.85 g ( Fiber 0.38 g, Sugar 2 g)
- Protein – 2.75 g
- Cholesterol – 80 mg