These are one easy Paleo, Low Carb, Grain-Free, and Low-Calorie Recipe for quick but tasty mini pizzas. The dough for Keto mini pizzas is made with only 3 ingredients – flax seeds, Parmesan, and eggs. The dough has carbs in the trace. So don’t worry, you can put some stronger filling of your choice. So you need just a will and time to make these delicious pizzas.
Keto Mini Pizzas Recipe
Yields – 4
- 1 cup mixed ground flax seeds and flaxseed flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Tsp salt
Filling of your choice
Instruction on how to make Keto mini pizzas
- Preheat oven to 180 F
- In a bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and ground flax seeds. Add the eggs and form a dough.
- It will be sticky, but leave them to stand for 5 minutes so it’s easier to work with him.
- Moisten your hands and shape dough for mini pizza maximum thickness of 1 inch. You will get 8 mini pizzas.
- Bake in an oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove it, add-ons as you like (sauce, cheese, ham …), and bake for another 15 minutes.
Nutritional Information ( amount for 1 pizza dough)
- Calories – 75
- Protein – 6.2g
- Carbs – 0.25 g ( Fiber 0.25g, Sugar 0g)
- Fat – 5.3 g
- Weight Watchers 2 PointsPlus
Maybe you’re stuck in a pizza rut, or you are just looking to switch up your pizza topping ideas. Homemade meaty pizza with sliced salami, smoked sausage, and crispy bacon, sprinkled with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese