This is such a wonderful flour free chocolate cake which containing only 3 ingredients. The perfect proof that you don’t need fancy stuff to make delicious cakes. Also, you don’t need flour or sugar.
Flour Free Chocolate Cake Keto Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
Yields – 8
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 8 oz. dark chocolate
Instructions on how to make flour free chocolate cake
- The base is a chocolate!
- Given that almost all the flavor of this cake is based on chocolate. Because of that be sure to use a good quality chocolate. I suggest a dark chocolate with 70% cocoa or Lindt 90% Chocolate. Depends on it, and her sweetness so if you love sweeter the cake, you can use chocolate with a smaller percentage of cocoa. Or in the mixture, add a little honey instead of sugar – if you want to keep the character of the healthier desserts.
- It is important to mix well the eggs to obtain a pale mixture.
- Mix the eggs for few minutes to make a foam.
- Melt the chocolate and butter on steam or weakest fire. Three times manually. Then with a spatula or wooden spoon, mix the chocolate with egg and make a foam.
- I used the lower mold diameter 20 cm if you use a larger, double the ingredients
- Pour the mixture into a round mold with a diameter of 20 cm you have lined with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 325 F and the bottom put a container with water, to baked steamed.
- Bake for about 30 min.
- The mixture can be enriched with a little vanilla, orange peel, a teaspoon of instant coffee, which will melt with chocolate butter, cinnamon or ginger powder. You can add your favorite liquor, which will fit into this combination or ground almonds.
- Serve the cake alone or with a spoonful of whipped cream and berries that you can boil down the sauce and pour over the cake.
One more cake recipe Sugar-Free Low Carb Tres Leches Cake In Two Options