Yes I know, maybe the beef meat is healthier, but right now I need a more fatty food. These pork chops are tender and juicy. They are the most sophisticated, delicious pork chops which I ever tried. The recipe is Paleo, Keto, low-calorie, low-carb, grain-free, and dairy-free.
Delicious Pork Chops – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 1 hour
Yields – 4 servings
- 5 lb boneless pork chops ( 8 chops)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil ( or butter)
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds (milled)
- 2 onions peeled and chopped
- 3 medium-sized peppers (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 1/2 cup water
Instructions how to make this delicious pork chops
- Pre-heat the oven to 240 C/475 F/Gas 9.
- Place the pork chops in a roasting pan (you will need roasting pan with Lid)
- Sprinkle with olive oil
- Add all the rest ingredients ( spread them on the top)
- At the end pour over with water
- Cover with lid
- Bake for about 30 – 45 minutes ( dependence of the oven)
- Then remove the lid, and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven
- Serve and enjoy
- The result is a perfectly cooked pork chop.
- They are perfectly tender and juicy in the middle. Every time.
- Serve it with a simple side salad, roasted vegetables, or just with a mustard for an easy and quick weeknight meal.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 165
- Protein – 8 g
- Carbs – 6 g ( Fiber 4 g )
- Fat – 12 g
- Weight Watchers 4 Points Plus