Raspberry is one of my favorite fruits. So small and in the same way so perfect red fruit. This raspberry roll cake will delight you with fresh flavor. It is low-carb, grain-free, and sugar-free.
Low-Carb Raspberry Roll Cake – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
Yields – 20 pieces
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup psyllium husk powder
- 0.25 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 0.25 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar-free Raspberry jelly/jam or to taste
Instructions how to make this low-carb Raspberry Roll Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Put all dry ingredients into a bowl: 1 cup Almond Flour, 1/4 cup Psyllium Husk Powder, 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder, 1/4 cup Erythritol, and Baking Powder.
- Melt 4 tbsp. butter in the microwave,
- Then adds a 1/4 cup sour cream, butter, and 3 eggs to the dry ingredients. Use a hand mixer to mix this together.
- Add 4 tbsp coconut milk to the batter to make it so that it’s more workable and spreadable.
- Spread the batter over a Silpat. Use your hands for that. It should cover the area of an entire cookie sheet.
- Bake 13-15 minutes in well-heated oven
- Let cool slightly and start to work on filling
- Cut and serve
Nutritional Information (amount per piece)
- Calories – 49
- Total Fat – 4 g
- Total Carbs – 4 g (Fiber 3 g )
- Protein – 2 g