These easy keto waffles with almond flour are quick to make, using natural ingredients. They even get crispy! Just 20 minutes including cook time.
One more waffles recipe Weight Watchers Classic Belgian Waffles
Keto Waffles with Almond Flour – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 4 tablespoons Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pure Vanilla extract
Instructions how to make Keto Waffles
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat ,
- Grease lightly with coconut oil
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat the egg white to stiff peaks and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan on the stove, melt together the butter and coconut oil
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolks, milk, and vanilla to the batter.
- Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter. Mix.
- The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer 1/4 the batter (about 3/4 cup) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
Serving size: 1 large waffle
- Calories – 401
- Total Fat – 37 g
- Total Carbs – 9 g (Fiber 4 g, Sugar 2 g)
- Net Carbs – 4 g
- Protein – 13 g