These Pumpkin Crumble Bars are a great fall dessert. Creamy pumpkin cake layer with crumble topping will magically disappear from your kitchen! The recipe is Paleo, low-carb, keto, sugar-free, gluten-free, and it can also be and dairy-free.
Pumpkin Crumble Bars – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 30 minutes
- Passive time – 1 hour
Yields – 9 servings
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoon Stevia Sweetener or sweetener of choice
- 3 1/2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, or water
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar mixed in a separate pinch bowl
- 1/3 cup almond or pecan meal (you can grind up raw almonds or pecans)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened organic coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp Stevia sweetener
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 ½ tbsp coconut oil or butter (melted)
Instructions how to make Pumpkin Crumble Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- You can line with baking paper or grease an 8×8 baking sheet
- In a large mixing bowl combine: 1/3 cup coconut flour, 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 1 tsp cinnamon, and 1/8 tsp sea salt. Mix together thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a different large mixing bowl combine 2 eggs, 3 1/2 tbsp almond or coconut milk, 1/3 cup pumpkin puree, 2 tbsp melted butter, 2 teaspoons Stevia, and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Mix together until combined. Add the baking soda â€“vinegar mixture to the egg mixture. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add coconut flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour and spread batter into the greased/lined 8×8 baking sheet, and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all the crumble topping ingredients. You should use a fork to mix topping until you get a paste form.
- Take the crumble topping and spread all over the top of the pumpkin batter in the baking sheet
- Bake at 350 F for 28 to 30 minutes or until top is browned ( You can check with a toothpick. The toothpick must come out of center clean)
- Cool completely, then cover and refrigerate for one hour
- Cut into 9 medium size bars
- Serve and enjoy your fall treats
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 146
- Fat – 11 g
- Total Carbs – 9 g (Fiber 5 g)
- Protein – 3 g