Super soft and extra chewy no-bake chocolate cookies are based on easy ingredients. They are ready in just 30 minutes! These cookies have no butter, oil, flour or sugar but you’d never tell! They are also naturally gluten-free, vegan, paleo and dairy free!
Chocolate banana cookies – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Passive time – 30 minutes
Yields – 20 cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 large, overripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup smooth nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 oz sugar-free dark chocolate
Instructions how to make chocolate banana cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your overripe bananas, almond meal and nut butter of choice.
- Mix very well until fully combined.
- Stir in optional chocolate chips, and chia seeds.