Macaroni salad is easy to make a lot of it at one time. It goes with many different main dishes. This salad is with bacon, baby spinach, and tomatoes. It is the perfect compliment to hot dogs, tortillas, or sandwiches. You can easily add or omit the ingredients you do not like. But one is for sure, thies salad goes with anything!
Macaroni Salad Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup sour cream OR cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt OR salt to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 8 pieces of bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cup seeded and diced tomato
- 1 cup roughly chopped baby spinach
Optional adittions: mayonnaise
Instructions on how to make macaroni salad
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions.
- Mix together remaining ingredients, and toss with macaroni until well combined.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve and enjoy.