Vitamin-rich salat dishy, good-for-you meal that’ll have everyone coming back for seconds! This vitamin-rich salad is the best choice whenever you feel that your energy is low. When you feel that your system needs a detox or simply when you want to eat something fresh and nourishing. Fresh vegetables are great for refreshing your system.
Vitamin-Rich Salad – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Total time – 30 minutes
Yields – 2 servings
- 1 cup of red cabbage (grated)
- 1 cup green cabbage (grated)
- 400 grams of the cooked corn (in grain)
- 2 Carrots (grated)
- 1 small-sized iceberg lettuce
- 1 paprika (finely chopped)
- olives (optional)
- freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt to taste
Instructions how to make a vitamin-rich salad
- Add the vegetables in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, and sea salt in a small bowl and whisk to obtain a creamy dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, add olives and mix to combine.
- Set aside for 5-10 minutes for the flavors to combine then serve.
- This salad goes well with pasta, young cheese, light meat, or as a one-meal dish.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving )
One-mail dish – 2 servings
- Calories – 448
- Total Fat – 16 g (Saturated Fat 2 g, Monounsaturated Fat 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g, Trans Fat 0 g)
- Cholesterol- 0 mg
- Sodium – 3587 mg
- Potassium- 532 mg
- Total Carbs – 74 g (Fiber 16 g )
- Protein – 8 g
- Vitamins: Vitamin A – 252 %
- Vitamin C – 114 %
- Calcium – 7 %
- Iron – 12 %