What’s summer without ice cream? That is not permissible. The first association on summer is ice cream. So now is blackberry season. You can find them in every store. And you can use them for this phenomenal, delicious, low carb blackberry ice cream.
The Blackberry Season Bring Blackberry Ice Cream in A Low Carb Version
Low Carb Blackberry Ice Cream – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Total time – 5 minutes
- Passive time – 5 hours
Servings: 4 ( 1/2 cup/serving)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons of smashed Blackberry
- 13 drops vanilla stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum or psyllium
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
Instructions on how to make Blackberry Ice Cream
- With a mixer, beat the heavy cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add the smashed blackberry, the vanilla stevia, and the xanthan gum (psyllium).
- Beat on high speed until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add the cream cheese and beat until thick, light, and fluffy texture
- Place 1/2 cup in each of 4 plastic containers with lids. ( for equal servings )
- Put in the freezer and freeze them
- Before serving let sit at room temperature for a few minutes. The texture will be more creamy.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional information ( amount per serving)
- Calories – 301
- Fat – 30.9 g
- Net Carbs – 2.4 g
Blackberries – Nutrition Facts
Amount Per 100 grams
- Calories 43
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 10 g ( Dietary fiber 5 g, Sugar 4.9 g)
- Protein 1.4 g