A decadent creamy cocoa cake made with almond flour.
Creamy Cocoa Keto Chocolate Cake- Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 40 minutes
Yields – 12 servings
- 3 eggs
- 150 ml olive oil (plus more for greasing)
- 50 grams of good-quality cocoa powder (sifted)
- 150 ml boiling water
- 2 teaspoons best vanilla extract
- 150 grams Almond Flour
- 1/2 tablespoon Baking Soda
- pinch of Salt
- Stevia to taste
- 500 ml heavy whipping cream
- 100 grams dark chocolate
Instructions on how to make this Creamy Cocoa Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan with a little oil and line the base with baking parchment.
- Measure out the cocoa and whisk it into the boiling water until you have a smooth chocolate paste.
- Add in the vanilla extract, mix and set aside to cool.
- In another bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda and salt well.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk together the olive oil, eggs, and sweetener for about three minutes until it becomes pale and frothy.
- Add egg mixture to the cocoa mixture and whisk until well blended.
- Slowly tip in the almond flour and mix until everything is combined.
- Pour into the cake tin and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make a heavy whipping cream.
- Spread a whipped cream over the cake.
- If you like you can add the sweetener into the heavy cream.
- Cover with melted chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information ( amount per serving)
- Calories – 379
- Total Fat – 38 g
- Total Carbs – 6 g ( Fiber 2 g)
- Protein – 6g
- Cholesterol – 104 mg