If you want to satisfy your sweet snack cravings, these Healthy granola bars with Oats and Honey are your go-to nutrition companion to fuel your day!
Healthy Homemade Granola Bars – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 25 minutes
- Passive time – 20 minutes
- 3 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2/3 cups oat flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Instructions on how to make these healthy granola bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9 x 13-inches baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, crispy rice cereal, oat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together honey, melted coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Drizzle over oat mixture the honey mixture and stir until all ingredients are completely combined.
- Transfer oat mixture into prepared pan and press down very firmly into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and use the flat bottom of a small pan or dish to press down granola bars again.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes, and then use parchment paper sling to carefully lift granola bars out onto a cutting board.
- Cool for 5 more minutes
- Cut into 12 bars.
- Remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling completely.
- Store in an airtight container.