Let yourself go to-die-for dessert that’s made with just a few ingredients. Chocolate mousse is made with simple ingredients. Therefore this recipe couldn’t be easier. You’ll only need just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes. You should know that this is a sugar-free and low carb recipe. It is much better than any instant box mix and it’s naturally sweetened with Stevia.
This recipe for keto Chocolate Mousse is equally delicious and versatile. Eat it on its own, or layer it in a trifle or cake’s, it’s a creamy no-bake mousse that you will love!
Low-Carb and Sugar-Free Chocolate Mousse – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Total time – 5 minutes
Yields – 2 servings ( or 4 mini parfaits)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder (unsweetened)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Stevia (or to taste)
Garnish: flaked coconut OR cocoa OR almonds OR chocolate chips
Instructions on how to make Low-Carb and Sugar-Free Chocolate Mousse
- Pour the heavy cream into a medium bowl along with the cacao powder.
- Beat the mixture until light and fluffy (Use the electric mixer).
- Stir in the cinnamon, vanilla, and stevia until combined.
- Pour mixture into small jars
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes, cocoa, flaked almonds or chocolate chips
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
2 regular servings:
- Calories – 416
- Total Fat – 49
- Total Carbs – 8 g ( Fiber 3 g )
- Net Carbs – 5 g
- Protein – 1
4 mini parfaits:
- Calories – 208
- Total Fat – 24 g
- Total Carbs – 4 g (Fiber 1 g )
- Net Carbs – 3 g
- Protein – 1 g