This one is so easy recipe for perfect fluffy pancakes. Made with coconut flour they are great options for low-carb dieters. You’ll just need 15 minutes, and your breakfast is ready. These coconut protein pancakes are paleo, low-carb, and sugar-free.
Paleo & Low-Carb Coconut Flour Protein Pancakes – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
Yields – 6 pancakes
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 scoop whey protein
- 3 eggs
- ¼-1/2 cup coconut milk
- coconut oil for frying
Instructions on how to make coconut protein pancakes
- Whisk all the ingredients together until no lumps remain.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add some coconut oil for frying.
- Drop the batter by 1/3-cup fulls onto the skillet.
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side, until golden, then flip.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
Serving size = 2 pancakes/serving
- Calories – 185
- Total Fat – 11 g
- Total Carbs – 6 g (Fiber 3 g )
- Protein – 14 g
- Cholesterol – 208 mg
Proteins have an important role in the process of weight loss. The body needs more time to digest, so you feel more full. In addition, proteins regulate the level of sugar in the blood. Therefore, you will not go hungry and suddenly have the urge to overeat.