These crunchy peanut butter cookies are the perfect travel snack since they are super and will last about an 8 days out of the fridge. Gluten free and low in carbs these cookies are a great snack.
This recipe is low-carb, keto, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
Low-Carb/Keto Peanut Butter Cookies – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
Yields – 15 cookies
- 1/2 cup Golden Flax Meal
- 2 teaspoons Flax Seed
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Butter (room temp)
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Instructions on how to make these keto peanut butter cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees
- .Combine butter and erythritol in a blender or food processor.
- Mix together until a smooth mixture.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and peanut butter and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add the soda and salt and blend until combined.
- Stir in flaxseed.
- Line a baking tin with parchment paper.
- Place about a teaspoon of the mixture onto the parchment paper and keep about an inch apart (the cookies will spread during cooking) OR Fill prepared muffin top pan just to 1/3.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until they get golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional information (amount per cookie)
- Calories – 139
- Total Fat – 13 g
- Total Carbs – 2 g (Fiber 1 g)
- Net Carbs – 1 g
- Protein – 3 g