These baked spinach chips will become your new favorite healthy snack. One serving is only 75 calories. They’re the perfect low-calorie option when you’re craving salty, crunchy potato chips.
Baked Spinach Chips – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
Yields – 1 servings
- 2 cups baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Salt to taste
Instructions on how to make spinach chips
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- In a bowl, toss the spinach with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a little garlic powder and sea salt.
- Arrange the leaves on the pan in a single layer.
- Bake for seven to 10 minutes so the leaves have dried up and darkened slightly.
- You should know that the leaves will shrink dramatically. Remove from the oven, and allow to sit for five minutes.
- Enjoy immediately!
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
- Calories – 75
- Total Fat – 7 g
- Total Carbs – 2 g (Fiber 1 g )
- Protein – 1 g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg