These Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars are made with coconut flakes, natural peanut butter, cocoa, and dark chocolate. It’s gluten-free, vegan, low-carb, keto, dairy-free and very delicious! This bar recipe will become your favorite of all the low carb snacks!
No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Passive time – 1 hour
Yields – 20 bars
- 2 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/4 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp natural sweetener Swerve
- 1 cup unrefined coconut oil (solid form)
- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
Instructions on how to make No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan or 8 x 10-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Alternatively, you can use a loaf pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl add peanut butter, sweetener and coconut oil.
- Heat it at 50% power for 1 minute
- Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Return it to the microwave and repeat, stopping to stir every 15-seconds until the mixture is totally melted.
- Remove from the microwave
- Add the unsweetened shredded coconut and stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Divide mixture into two separate bowls
- In one bowl add 1 tbsp cocoa powder (1st bowl)
- The second bowl is without additions ( 2nd bowl)
- Pour the mixture from the 1st bowl into a lined pan
- Pour a mixture of 2nd bowl
- Top with the melted chocolate chips and freeze until firm.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens. It is about 1-2 hours.
- Slice into square pieces and store in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information (amount per bar)
- Calories – 289
- Total Fat – 26 g
- Total Carbs – 4 g
- Protein – 3 g
- Cholesterol – 0mg