Probably, on a hot day, watered down coffee is the last thing you want to drink. Freezing coffee as ice cubes create a richer way to enjoy a full tasting iced coffee drink. With these coffee ice cubes, you will make your ice coffee stronger.
Your Bulletproof, keto coffee, fatty, or butter coffee etc. will be stronger.
Therefore, with this coffee, you’ll be full for a long time!
Probably all you have an ice cube tray. So it is time to use it.
Coffee Ice Cubes – Recipe
The Way Of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Total time – dependence of freezer
Yields – 12 cubes
- 1 1/2 cups coffee, freshly brewed
- Sweetener, to taste ( but you can do it and without sweetener)
Instructions how to make coffee ice cubes
- Brew your coffee ( like usual) and allow it to cool a little. It is not recommended to put hot coffee in a freezer
- Pour the coffee into the ice cube tray.
- Place the ice cube tray in the freezer.
- Freeze the coffee liquid until solid. To become like ice.
- You can leave them in a freeze overnight ( if you do not need them right now)
- Add the ice cubes to your favorite iced coffee drink
- Serve and enjoy
Ice cubes made like this, will give your beverage the stronger taste. You can experiment. You can put a cinnamon in your coffee cubes, or some other spice.
With sweetener and some spices, your ice cubes can be a cold, refreshment dessert.
You can use every kind of coffee. If you like a stronger taste you should use an espresso.
Coffee is darkly colored, bitter, slightly acidic and has a stimulating effect in humans, primarily due to its caffeine content
One more recipe[wprm-recipe-roundup-item link=”http://housewivesdiets.com/2018/07/19/coffee-ice-cubes-recipe/” name=”Ice cubes recipe” summary=””]