This under-rated vegetable has so much to offer and roasting it definitely tops the list. It brings out its delicious flavor and paired with garlic. Baked Cauliflower is 100% customizable with your favorite seasonings. Today we make basic baked Cauliflower.
With just a few ingredients, you are in for buttery deliciousness.
Dairy-Free Baked Cauliflower
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cook time – 30 minutes
Yields – 6 servings
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 /2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium-sized cauliflower head
- optional – parsley
Instructions on how to make Baked Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Try and cut cauliflower a relatively uniform size.
- The exact size of the cauliflower florets is up to you. Larger florets will need to roast for more time, smaller florets will roast for less time.
- Prepare baking sheet
- Add cauliflower florets and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread cauliflower out in an even layer so the florets aren’t touching.
- Bake in the well-heated oven for 25-30 minutes OR
- Bake until cauliflower is fork-tender and the edges are slightly charred.
- Best served immediately.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 217
- Total Fat – 20 g
- Total Carbs – 8 g (Fiber 4 g )
- Protein – 4 g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
One more cauliflower recipe
This is the perfect recipe for keto-friendly shepherd’s pie.
The Top 8 Health Benefits of Cauliflower
Contains Many Nutrients. The nutrition profile of cauliflower is quite impressive. …
High in Fiber. …
Good Source of Antioxidants. …
May Aid in Weight Loss. …
High in Choline. …
Rich in Sulforaphane. …
Low-Carb Alternative to Grains and Legumes. …
Easy to Add to Your Diet.