Peppermint Chocolate Sticks are a unique homemade chocolate recipe that doesn’t require tempering. It is made with simple wholesome ingredients like raw cocoa powder and coconut oil.
This is an awesome healthy treat whenever you have a sweet tooth. The texture and flavor are crunchy, minty, coconut, and chocolate.
Peppermint Chocolate Sticks – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
Yields – 10 servings
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup nuts
Instructions on how to make Peppermint Chocolate Sticks
- In a large bowl mix together the coconut oil, cacao powder, almond butter, honey, vanilla, peppermint extract, and salt.
- Heat the mixture slowly on low heat over simmering water (double boiler) for 5 to 10 minutes until all ingredients are combined.
- Grind the nuts.
- Add the nuts and shredded coconut to the melted chocolate mixture and stir together.
- Pour mixture in a 7×5-inch dish lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze until chocolate is set then cut into sticks. Store in an airtight container in the freezer or fridge.
Nutritional information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 178
- Total Fat – 16 g
- Total Carbs – 6 g (Fiber 2 g)
- Protein – 1 g
- Net Carbs – 4 g
You can have a tasty layered low-carb chocolate cake. This amazing layered keto cake has a creamy filling and a sugar-free glaze of your choice.