This is a delicious low-carb, dairy-free, and gluten-free crustless coconut custard pie that’s easy to make. It is perfect for any time of the year but especially lovely served for an Easter breakfast or brunch.
Low-Carb Coconut Custard Pie
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cook time – 1 hour
Yields – 8 servings
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 4 eggs see
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup Swerve
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 14 ounces coconut cream 1 can
- Vanilla extract optional
Instructions on how to make Low-Carb Coconut Custard Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 F for 45-60 minutes.
- Bake less time for a more custardy pie and longer for a more cake-like pie.
- cut, serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 187
- Total Fat – 17 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g
- Protein – 5 g
- SmartPoints – 8
One more Gluten-free Recipe
This low-carb cherry pie recipe is pure magic. The filling is simple and delicious, which gives it an unforgettable flavor. Serve this cherry pie bar with your favorite sugar-free whip cream.