Eating this whole wheat bread for breakfast will keep you fueled for hours. At first of all, its moist, hearty texture is satisfying and comforting and it’s especially good toasted.
Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cook time – 40 minutes
- Passive time – 12 hours
- 2 cups raw buckwheat
- 1 1/3 cup rye flour
- 1 ½ cups of water
- sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons each: flax, chia, and sunflower seeds
Instructions on how to make Healthy Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
- Combine all the ingredients in a large jar or bowl
- Set aside to soak overnight or for 10 to 12 hours
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly oil a piece of parchment paper and line a 9-inch (1-pound) loaf pan
- Place dough into loaf pan
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes
- Remove from pan and set aside to cool completely before slicing.
- Once cool store bread in a sealed container.
- In a cool kitchen, it can be kept at room temperature for about 4 days or can be stored in the fridge for a week.
- It can also be sliced and frozen; then defrosted in the toaster.
Do you know that buckwheat is a very healthy and useful food, which should be included in your healthy diet? It has long proven its healing effect for numerous health problems.