This easy keto oatmeal recipe is an outstanding recipe, especially with a scoop of Greek yogurt and strawberries.
Keto Oatmeal Breakfast Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cook time – 10 minutes
Yields – 1 serving
- 1/4 cup Hemp seeds (hulled hemp seeds)
- 1 tablespoon golden flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk (from a can -1/2 liquid and 1/2 thick cream; or just heavy cream if not dairy-free)
- 2-3 tablespoons Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
Instructions on how to make Keto Oatmeal Recipe
- Place all the dry ingredients into a small saucepan and mix together.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and whisk the ingredients together for about 10 minutes or until it has thickened and is warmed through.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings – we recommend extra Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 478
- Total Fat – 27 g
- Total Carbs – 14 g (Fiber 6 g )
- Protein – 10 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
One more healthy oatmeal recipe
These oatmeal cookies cover so many good fronts, they taste good and they contain healthy ingredients! These cookies are so delicious and made with ghee, they actually feel healthy. The ghee gets distributed all over the body and has a healthy effect. They make the body feel nourished, not heavy.