This simple keto avocado dip is creamy, low carb, vegan, paleo, and dairy free. Everyone can make this simple avocado dip in less than 5 minutes.
You definitely have 3 minutes, right? I think the time has come.
Keto Avocado Dip – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 3 minutes
Yield – 2 servings
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon a squeezed Lemon Juice
- pinch of black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Instructions On How To Make Keto Avocado Dip
- In a food processor with the S blade attachment, add all the ingredient in this order avocado, lemon juice, crushed garlic, olive oil ,pepper, and salt.
- Process on medium speed until the dip is smooth and no more lumps of avocado appears.
- You may have to stop the food processor every 30 seconds, scrap down the sides of the bowl with a spatula and repeat until smooth.
- Transfer the dip into a bowl.
- Refrigerate to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve and enjoy
If you like spicy, a quick sprinkle of cayenne or a chopped up jalapeno can add some heat.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 121
- Total Fat – 12 grams
- Total Carbs – 4 g (Fiber 3 g )
- Protein – 1 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Did you make a recipe? Tag @housewivesnutritions on Instagram so we can find you!