These keto zucchini rolls are made with sliced of grilled zucchini, then filled with goat’s cheese,basil and ham – the perfect low carb appetizer!
Ham, herbs and goat cheese anchor a low-carb filling that carries zucchini from yum to YOWSA. Familiar, satisfying, and oh-so-delicious.
Keto Zucchini Rolls Goat Cheese and Ham
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cook time – 10 minutes
Yield – 18 rolls
- 2 small zucchini
- 5.3 oz (150g) soft goat’s cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 15 oz. smoked deli ham (choped)
- black pepper
Instructions on how to make Keto Zucchini Rolls
- Prepare the zucchini by slicing it thinly
- Cook the slices on a preheated grill or grill pan
- Meanwhile, combine the goat’s cheese and fresh basil together in a bowl.
- Taste for seasoning and add black pepper to taste.
- Spoon about a teaspoon of the cheese mixture onto the end of a piece of cooked zucchini, sprinkle with chopped ham, then roll it up and place on a serving platter.
- If it unrolls you can use a little of the mixture as glue – or just place them seam-side down.
- This recipe makes about 18 rolls, and you can serve them warm, room temperature, or cold!
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per one roll
Serving size – 3 rolls
- Calories – 56
- Total Fat – 9 g
- Total Carbs – 1 g
- Protein – 1 g
One more zucchini recipe
Zucchini is very healthy vegetable. Healthy food also can be very tasty. It’s just takes a little imagination. So, you should try a zucchini pizza crust for lunch ! A little different but delicious pizza !