This Easy Chocolate Roll Cake recipe is easy to customize with your favorite filling — traditional cream cheese, chocolate, peppermint, or whatever other creative idea you might have. It’s also easy to make ahead of time and freeze, if you’d like.
Easy Chocolate Roll Cake – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 40 minutes
- Cook time – 15 minutes
Yields – 10 servings
- 1 cracked chocolate sponge cake, about 6 inches
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups dark chocolate, melted
Instruction on how to make Chocolate Roll Cake
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together chocolate cake with the milk and melted dark chocolate.
- Roll out to approximately 10 by 14-inches between 2 sheets of cling film.
- Prepare your cream filling, and then spread over the cake.
- Roll up from the shorter end, and then set aside as you prepare your topping.
- Melt the dark chocolate, and pour over the cake. Leave to set
- Serve and enjoy
One more amazing recipe Pasha Lokum Recipe
his Pasha Lokum is one amazing, delicious, cheap, practical and more exquisite recipe. This Roll cake is ideal as refreshments. Quick and easy preparation makes it even better.