This super easy gluten-free banana bread cake recipe is going to make you smile! Not just because it’s easy to make but because it taste super yummy as well!!
Gluten-Free Banana Bread Cake Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cook time – 35 minutes
Yields – 10 servings
- 3 bananas mashed + 2 sliced
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- sugar for dusting
Instructions on how to make Gluten-Free Banana Bread Cake
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- While the oven is pre-heating, mash the bananas with a food processor or mixer.
- Add bananas, melted butter, milk, egg, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and mix ingredients.
- Mix in sugars.
- Add the gluten free flour, sea salt and baking soda to the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix with a handheld mixer on low speed.
- Prepare cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line with parchment paper so cake is easy to lift out of the pan after it has finished baking.
- Sprinkle with sugar and line with 2 sliced bananas
- Pour batter into the cake pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack and then remove from pan.
- Serve and enjoy
Making sure you use ripe bananas is important because they’re not only easier to mash, they’are typically a lot sweeter and will make your banana bread taste better.
Check this recipe Homemade Gluten Free Croissants – Recipe