Zucchini is very healthy vegetable. Healthy food also can be very tasty. It’s just takes a little imagination. So, you should try a zucchini pizza crust for lunch ! A little different but delicious pizza !
This is a Paleo alternative to pizza crust.You can use this as a paleo flatbread or sandwich wraps! Or as a naan alternative to serve with Indian curries.
Cauliflower Crust Pizza Weight Watchers Recipe – 3 Points
Zucchini Pizza Crust – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cook time – 20 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Instructions on how to make Zucchini Pizza Crust
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Grate the zucchini using a box grater or a shredding attachment on a food processor.
- Dump the grated zucchini into the center of a clean kitchen towel and squeeze as much water as you can out of it.
- Transfer the grated zucchini to a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray the paper with non-stick spray.
- Dump the zucchini mixture out onto the parchment paper and spread it out in an even layer.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove the crust from the oven and let it cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 55
- Total Carbs – 6 g (Fiber 2g, Sugar 4 g )
- Protein – 5 g
- Cholesterol 47 mg
One more recipe Easy Keto Zucchini Fritters