Buckwheat is a super food, gluten free, full of nutrients and good for your heart. It’s not only incredibly healthy, it’s also super delicious and easy. This buckwheat burgers will fill you up for your lunch and keep your diet on track! Veggie burger never tasted so good!
Gluten-Free Buckwheat Burgers – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cook time – 25 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
- 1 cup soaked buckwheat grains
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Fresh chopped herbs of your choosing
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 Egg
- Oil of your choosing
Instructions on how to make Buckwheat Burgers
- Soak 1 cup of buckwheat for 2 cups of water for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Pour the buckwheat paste into a bowl and add salt, pepper, herbs, onion, and egg.
- Knead with your hands
- Form patties.
- Oil parchment paper and place the burgers on the parchment.
- Bake them for 25-30 min on 350 F.
- Serve and enjoy
More recipes with buckwheat
Buckwheat Muffins with Seeds
- For all those on chrono-diet, or gluten-free diet, these is perfect breakfast buckwheat muffins/bread. They are gluten-free, dairy free, yeast free, and sugar-free.
Cheese Pie with Buckwheat Crust
- Cheese pie is made with cheese, and spices rolled in Buckwheat crust. This delicious pie can be served as an appetizer, main dish or even breakfast and it matches really well with a drop of sour cream.